Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Assemble the Skyline #5

... also been a while since I've worked with textures and brushes. This one has a totally unique look ... and a few tinting, brush, and texture layers. During this shoot, I was shooting really warm on my white balance. Figured I'd adjust in post if it was too warm, but I wanted nice warm skin tones. I decided to really shift the white balance on this one. The cool greens and blues make this take a very different turn. I've always said, if you're going to throw a texture on a photo to add some pop, don't run it at 10% opacity. Be bold.

1 comment:

  1. I like this shot --- I think my favorite of the series so far. I like their poses and positions and the composition in the frame, and especially the flare/texture. Usually I like the warm tones, but the colors here really work well. Those guys have so many great shots from your shoot, they will need to have a book made!

    ReplyDelete