Friday, April 30, 2010

Lauren

Taking a break from the Utah stuff, I'm still working on processing images from the Lauren and Chelsea shoot from several weeks ago. This was one of the first images I shot that day -- maybe even the first. We were trying to do some backlight, and when I first saw this on my LCD screen I remember thinking how bright the background was and how I quickly changed the lighting. But as I look at it now, it's really not that objectionable -- kind of a nice flow of light from the side and slightly behind from left to right. Wish I would have shot more with this lighting ratio. Monchrome conversion was done with Nik Silver Efex. Nikon D200 at 85mm, f/2.8 at 1/250 sec, Larry's Elinchrome providing the main light source from the left and behind Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment