Monday, April 5, 2010

Lauren #2

I don't think there will be many versions of this shot. I really like the color here -- another shot of Lauren from the photo shoot a week ago. Nikon D200 at 175mm, 1/125 sec at f/5.6. Light from Larry's Elinchrome high and above camera right. Another point of emphasis for me this year is really concentrating on placement of focus points on critical areas. And in this shot, I really locked in on Lauren's eyes. Probably not visible on screen resolution here, but you could enlarge this on the side of a bus, and it would be absolutely tack sharp.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Even from this small version I can tell how sharp it is. Nice framing and skin color too. I really like how she is looking back over her shoulder. It adds so much to the shot.

    ReplyDelete