Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Christine #1

I thought I'd devote the next couple of images to our shoot with Christine -- photographed at the Galveston County Photographers group meet-up several weekends ago in Pearland. Part of our objective that day was to change the overall ambient light from a flat overcast day to warm, golden light. I was shooting with Larry Patrick, and he has some great examples of those efforts on his blog here. A little later in the day Christine moved out from the barn, and I shot her in natural light, wide open, shallow depth of field. And I've been experimenting with various toning and texturing techniques on some of these images. Here's the first of my efforts. 1/180 sec at f/1.7, ISO 200, 85mm, along with some toning and textures in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment